Excited for the 2013 Dodge Dart? You're not alone. Drivers in the greater Minneapolis area and beyond are looking forward to the latest addition to the new Dodge lineup for a number of reasons; chief among them being fuel economy. And that's why we here at Walser Chrysler Dodge Jeep would like to turn your attention away from the immediate release of the 2013 Dart and into the near future, when the sixth trim level of the upcoming compact is set to be released.
Sixth trim? That's right. Though the 2013 Dodge Dart SE, SXT, Rallye, Limited, and R/T trims are set to be released initially, the Dart Aero aims to increase its fuel economy from 39 mpg highway to 41 mpg highway. And just how will it do that? Certainly not by sacrificing anything in the way of performance. Rather, the 2013 Dodge Dart Aero will be available with the same turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine and a manual transmission as the SE trim. And in terms of the performance, that spells out 160 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque.
"The all-new Dodge Dart is a groundbreaking car that will surprise and delight customers who want a no-compromise, fun-to-drive car that's a great value," boasts Reid Bigland, President and Chief Executive Officer - Dodge Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "With 12 exterior colors, 14 interior color and trim options, three powerful, fuel-efficient engines, three transmission choices, unsurpassed safety features and world-class aerodynamics, the new Dodge Dart sets a new standard for the compact car class."
Here's a more detailed breakdown of what Mr. Bigland is talking about...
2013 Dodge Dart at a Glance- Engine Options: 2.0-Liter Tigershark 4-Cylinder, 1.4-Liter MultiAir Turbo, and 2.4-Liter Tigershark 4-Cylinder with MultiAir II
- Transmission Options: Six-Speed Manual, Six-Speed Automatic, or Nine-Speed ZF automatic
- Brake Assist, Alert, -Lock Differential, and Rain Support
- Hydraulic Boost Compensation
- ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera
- Class-Exclusive Customizable Seven-Inch Gauge Cluster
- 8.4-inch Uconnect Touchscreen Display
- Available Color Options: Redline Red Pearl Coat; Header Orange Pearl Coat; Blue Streak Pearl Coat; True Blue Pearl Coat; Winter Chill Pearl Coat; Laguna Blue Clear Coat; Maximum Steel Metallic Clear Coat; Tungsten Metallic Clear Coat; Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat; Citrus Peel Pearl Coat; Pitch Black Clear Coat and Bright White Clear Coat
Ready to learn more about the 2013 Dodge Dart? Simply contact Walser Chrysler Dodge Jeep today. Or, visit us in person at 314 Mainstreet in Hopkins, Minnesota 55343.